How To Get Your Website To The Top Of Google – Get Ranked Faster And Easier
When it comes to bringing traffic to your website that means getting your website ranked in google, but how do you get your website to the top of google?
It’s a lot easier than you think! No need to have all these huge brain storm ideas hoping your website along with your content will be ranked in Google.
I’m going to share with you how I get my content not only ranked, but ranked high in Google, Bing, and Yahoo driving more success to my blog!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. This does not alter my opinion and/or review, all products I review are honest opinions. Thank you for your support!
The Secret Of Getting Your Website Ranked High
It’s amazing, it’s easy, and it’s a brilliant place for really anyone wanting to rank high and make an income or find popularity with your blog!
It’s a spectacular site called Jaaxy.
Honestly before I really started blogging I was like I mean it can’t be that hard, right? You just pick a topic, write a title, and write your post… right?
SO wrong! It will be extremely hard for you to rank high by doing that.
By using Jaaxy you can search any keyword, any sentence, and anything and it’ll tell you exactly how many people search that keyword a month, how many people actually view pages on that topic instead of just searching it, how much competition you have on that topic, and then what percent you have in ranking in that keyword.
That right there is basically everything you need to know in order to start off knowing how to rank.
Wording can also be very important.
You may write your blog post “monetize your blog”, but as you can see below your “seo” (your perchance of ranking) is fairly low… only at 52. So if your blog isn’t that known yet, you may not want to try for that one yet.
Although you can see right below that the keywords “monetize my blog” still have high traffic and high rankings, also the “seo” is a lot higher at 85, therefore making your chances of ranking higher a lot higher!
Without Jaaxy it may be really hard to know things like this, when you’re putting a lot of your time into your blog and content the last thing you want to do is waste your time and effort just because you’re not writing the right titles and finding the right keywords.
Ever since I started using Jaaxy it’s incredibly easier for me to rank faster and easier.
Can This Really Help My Site Stand Out
I’d have to say that Jaaxy is one of the best, if not the best keyword search tool out there!
I mean, think about it. There are billions of internet users out there, how are you supposed to make your site stand out?
Through SEO. To achieve the best results in SEO you need to find the best keywords that have the best chances of you ranking in.
I also use Jaaxy to check my site ranking, by doing this it helps me know where my blog stands and helps me better understand what keywords are best for me to shoot for.
For instance if I’m just a new blogger standing out and it shows my blog is ranking super low (which is normal) I will want to shoot for a SEO of 90 or higher, but if I check my blog and I’m ranking fairly high then I can explore more and Let’s say, go for a keyword with a SEO of 60 or higher expecting to still be able to rank.
By using Jaaxy it opens up the abilities for you to know your site better, and gain more organic followers… following in organic, free sales.
Okay, so I’m sure you’re wondering the exact thing I was when I first went onto jaaxy search tool.
What in the world does all of these words mean, so let me explain everything for you.
- Avg (Monthly Searches): This is the number of searches a keyword has per month. This is a combined search result for Bing, Google, and Yahoo.
- Traffic: This is the actual monthly traffic your site will get per month if your site ranks in that keyword. This also means that this is the estimated lowest amount, meaning you’re more than capable of getting more traffic than that!
- Quoted Search Results (QSR): This is an important one. This tells you how many other pages are competing for the same keyword. So if you see a keyword with 100 for the traffic, but the QSR is over 100, it may be a little hard to compete with that one unless your blog itself is ranking really high itself.
- SEO: Based on the previous scores, ranging from 0 to 100, this tells you if your keyword is good for SEO. This basically means how easy it is to rank for that specific keyword and if you’ll get an acceptable amount of visitors and if you have a good chance at ranking high. Anything over 80 is good, but the higher the number the better.
- Domain: Tells you if there are exact-match domain names for 8 different TLDs (domain extensions) available for your chosen keyword.
- Save To List: This gives you the option to save that keyword to a list so you can use it and of course remember it for the future. You can do this by checking the box to the left of the keyword, then at the top of the list you will see the button that says “Save To List”. You can either save to an existing list or create a new one.
- Related: You’ll see this option to the right side of your list of keywords. This gives you different options of words or keywords like the one you searched put in different ways or things relating to that keyword.
- Site Rank: This is what I mentioned before, as in checking the ranking of your site. This is really important to do to assure you’re going for the correct keywords and assuring your chances of ranking are high.
- Alphabet soup: This takes advantage of Googles Instant feature to add all letters of the alphabet to your keyword/key phrase based on searches people are doing to give you even more keyword ideas.
- Search Analysis: You can see what pages and/or websites are in the top 10 in Google, Bing, or Yahoo. This is ideal for checking out the competition.
- Affiliate Programs: Us, as bloggers have to make money somehow. Typically, this is from affiliate programs. This is a really useful feature. This gives you the option to search for affiliate programs or products that revolve around that keyword.
- Brainstorm: This feature is really awesome, especially if you’ve ever experienced a writers block. Sometimes us as bloggers lose focus and can’t find new topics to write about. This basically brainstorms for us and helps us find new keywords to write about, THANK YOU JAAXY!
So I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you that Jaaxy is super awesome, do I?
It’s honestly Immensely useful as a blogger.
Try It Out Here
Do you want to see how it works? It’s SO easy an really awesome, you can try it out free right here if you’d like. Just type in any keyword you have in your mind and check out your results!
So Does It Cost Anything?
There’s actually an option to join for free, which is great if you’re just starting off. Obviously as a new blogger we don’t want to pay a lot of money because we may be afraid of not gaining it back, but on thing I must say is if it’s going to benefit your blog and potentially give you more traffic leading in sales, it’s an investment well-made.
If you’re still not sure if you want to just dive right in, you still have tons of perks with the free option and I highly recommend you check it out!
You can Sign Up Here!
If you’re ready to really get your blog traffic up and going and kick your blog into high gear for only $49/mo you can Sign Up Here!
It’s amazing how the internet is the place to be to make money.
The best part is your opportunities are endless, with having the right keywords you’re capable of having some really spectacular results and finding the best keywords to rank in, and Jaaxy is the way to go for that… Win Win if you ask me!
Don’t make your life any harder than it has to be, sign up for Jaaxy, even if its for free and start unlocking new levels of free traffic and free sales to your websites!
Also, if you’re not part of Wealthy Affiliate yet, and you’re wanting some top training available for affiliate marketing, SEO, building a website, and much more be sure to read more about it here. As a Wealthy Affiliate member you also get free access to Jaaxy! One of the MANY perks!
Anyways, you’re absolutely amazing and I’m so proud of your for being this far. Even if you somehow stumbled upon this page, and you’ve yet to start your own blog. You’re already this far, and that’s amazing!